WordPress security has turned into a point of immense significance for each WordPress users. As per WPBeginner, Google boycotts around 50,000 WordPress sites for phishing and 20,000 for malware consistently.
So the inquiry is how might we secure our site from awful guys, first thing that you ensure is always refreshed with the most recent adaptation of WordPress. Be that as it may, it’s insufficient! You need to include some WordPress security modules in your site. Here I’d get a kick out of the chance to impart to you some of helpful modules to solidify your WordPress security.
WordPress Security Plugins
1. Wordfence Security – Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
2. iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) – iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) gives you over 30+ ways to secure and protect your WordPress site. On average, 30,000 new websites are hacked each day. WordPress sites can be an easy target for attacks because of plugin vulnerabilities, weak passwords and obsolete software. Most WordPress admins don’t know they’re vulnerable, but iThemes Security works to lock down WordPress, fix common holes, stop automated attacks and strengthen user credentials. With advanced features for experienced users, our WordPress security plugin can help harden WordPress.
3. All In One WP Security & Firewall – WordPress itself is a very secure platform. However, it helps to add some extra security and firewall to your site by using a security plugin that enforces a lot of good security practices. The All In One WordPress Security plugin will take your website security to a whole new level. This plugin is designed and written by experts and is easy to use and understand. It reduces security risk by checking for vulnerabilities, and by implementing and enforcing the latest recommended WordPress security practices and techniques.
4. BulletProof Security – WordPress Security Protection: Malware scanner, Firewall, Login Security, DB Backup, Anti-Spam & much more. View Security feature highlights below. View BulletProof Security feature details under the FAQ help section below. Secure your WordPress website even further by adding additional BulletProof Security Bonus Custom Code. See BulletProof Security Bonus Custom Code under the FAQ help section below. Effective, Reliable & Easy to use WordPress Security Plugin.
5. WP-DB-Backup – WP-DB-Backup allows you easily to backup your core WordPress database tables. You may also backup other tables in the same database.