Consumer loyalty is an establishment of an effective business. Client bolster benefit framework, encourage work area or ticketing framework based help can help you a ton. With the assistance of WordPress client bolster ticket framework modules, you can without much of a stretch handle a vast client base customer questions.
On the off chance that you are maintaining a business identified with an item or administration, at that point it’s necessitated that your clients need to ask about that item or administration, perhaps they have a few questions or questions identified with your item then it is your duty to give a basic, efficient client bolster ticket framework.
In this post, we have listed 6 best free WordPress customer support ticket system plugins which help you to established a Awesome, simple, clean, professional customer support system to fix your customer’s queries within a minimum time.
6 Best Free Customer Support Ticket System WordPress Plugins
1. Awesome Support – WordPress Support Plugin
Awesome Support is the most versatile and feature-rich support plugin for WordPress. It is the only helpdesk & support ticketing plugin that can match the feature set of an SAAS solution such as Zendesk or Helpscout.
And your customers can be using it in just 5 mins! After installing and activating the plugin, just answer a few questions in the startup wizard and your helpdesk will be ready for your customers.
Take a product tour in the video below where you can see the extensive list of free and premium features that will be available on your new helpdesk! You can also go hands-on with the Live Demo or scroll down to the bottom of this page for screen shots.
2. WSDesk- WordPress HelpDesk & Support Ticket System
WSDesk is the closest thing to a complete, free-of-cost helpdesk plugin. One of the most important features that it packs is the ability to create support tickets through Email. Both Registered and Guest users can submit tickets through Email or a Support Form. The totally customizable ticket submission form of WSDesk lets customers submit all the details such as Product Number, Type Of Request, Department, etc. You can add unlimited fields in your support form.
3. WordPress Advanced Ticket System, Elite Support Helpdesk
This WordPress plugin adds the features of a complete support ticket system for WordPress. This allows users to submit tickets to report problems or get support on whatever you want directly through your WordPress website. Users can set the status, priority, product and type of each ticket submitted into this WordPress support plugin. WATS is perfect WordPress plugin for support plus advanced issue management.
4. JS Support Ticket
JS Support Ticket is a trusted open source ticket system. JS Support ticket is a simple, easy to use, web-based customer support system. User can create ticket from front-end. JS support ticket comes packed with lot features than most of the expensive(and complex) support ticket system on market. The best part is, It completely free.
5. Sola Support Tickets
The easiest to use Help Desk & Support Ticket plugin. Create a support help desk quickly and easily with Sola Support Tickets.
- Manage support tickets (pending, open, solved)
- Adds a Submit Ticket page to your website
- Receive email notifications for new support tickets
- Receive email notifications for support ticket responses
- One support agent
- Priorities – Add priorities to your support tickets (low, high, urgent, critical)
- Internal notes
6. WP Support Centre
WP Support Centre is a helpdesk plugin which allows registered clients or guests to submit support tickets which can be managed by agents via the administration panel. Clients / guests can select the relevant category and choose the priority of the ticket as well as being able to include file attachments.
Administrators / agents can manage and respond to tickets via the administration panel and responses are sent to users via email. If Email Piping or IMAP is enabled clients can reply to these emails which will update the ticket and alert the agent via email.
WP Support Centre Features:
- Users can view their ticket history via the front end.
- Users can view and respond to tickets via the front end.
- Ability to add HTML content to tickets.
- File Attachments.
- Ticket Filtering.
- Agent / Supervisor Management.
- Delete Tickets.
- CC / BCC ticket replies.
- Change status, category & priority.
- Email piping / IMAP.
- Manage attachments.
- Allow tickets to be shared between users.
- Account Information section for users.
- Ability to set common Reply Templates which can be inserted into replies.
- Ability to set Recurring Tickets daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Set custom Item Name eg: Ticket, Job, Task etc… (Default: Ticket)
- Set custom End User Name eg: Client, Customer, User etc… (Default: Client)
- Add notes to tickets without notifying user.
- Add private notes (visible only to administrators/agents)
- Create new ticket from thread.
- View statistics (status, category, priority, client)
- Set custom status colour.
- Set custom priority colour.
- Custom email templates.
- Select threads to include in replies.