Representation of any exploration information and contextual analysis effortlessly comprehend by graph and insights, this strong information of research adds uprightness to our blog entry. In WordPress, there are likewise some modules by which we can make line-graph, bar-diagram, pie-outline and so forth and speak to our static information creatively and make our blog very appealing.
1. WordPress Charts: Create amazing HTML5 charts easily in WordPress. A flexible and lightweight WordPress chart plugin including 6 customizable chart types (line, bar, pie, radar, polar area and doughnut types) as well as a fallback to provide support for older IE.
2. Visualize: WordPress Visualizer plugin is a simple, easy to use and quite powerful tool to create, manage and embed interactive charts & tables into your WordPress posts and pages. The plugin uses Google Visualization API to add responsive & animated charts/diagrams, which support cross-browser compatibility (adopting VML for older IE versions) and cross-platform portability to iOS and new Android releases. Is the best Excel to WordPress solution who let’s you insert charts to your wp site using a simple chart builder.
3. ChartBoot for WordPress: This is an another convenient plugin for this niche. This Plugin allows to create, edit and embed Google Charts in Posts and/or Pages in very easy steps.
4. IPU-Chart: IPU-Chart will be replaced by Diagram Factory in the near future. The Diagram Factory Plugin is much easier to use because it provides a dialog-based user interface. Try it! IPU-Chart is a WordPress shortcode to create many different chart types inside your blog or page. It works perfectly on large computer screens as well as on tablets and smaller mobile screens. The data to display can reside directly in the document or it can be fetched from a remote service. IPU-Chart has many options to style a chart. Add your own color palette or use the functions to generate color palettes that come with the plugin.
5. RJ Quick Charts: Build Complex, Powerful HTML5 Charts in Just Minutes. RJ Quick Charts is the only WordPress plugin available that allows users to easily enter data that is immediately built out into a chart below as they type. Quick Charts uses all native WordPress UI so it feels right at home without adding any excessive bloat to your site.